1. Make sure you're replacing your razor every 10 days or after 3-4 shaves.
2. Shave every 2-3 days. This will cut down on how much irritation your face has to endure while shaving. It also gives your skin time to heal before the next shave.
3 Use a pre-shave oil rich in castor oil and olive oil. Using pre-shave oil will soften your face, add glide to your razor, and also lift the hair so it can be easily shaved.
4. Use a natural shave soap or cream that is rich in oils, ones that includes lanolin, glyercin, and use bentonite or kaolin clay are your best bet.
6. Shave with the grain (the natural way your hair grows).
5. Use an aftershave balm that has witch hazel, glyercin, vitamin E, and soothing essential oils such as: Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, and Cedarwood.
These are basic ideas to get you started. Skin is different for each person so there isn't a one size fits all approach. Try one or any combination and see what works for you. If you have any questions don't hesitate to hit us up.